Please note that the changelog below applies to both Windows and Linux versions.
31 Jan 2019
- Only Windows! Modbus dialog: Convertion fo 16 bit input (e.g. starting address of Read Input Register) into sending hex sequence was wrong - fixed!
5 Nov 2018
- Add support for the special field-bus baud rates 1.5Mbps, 2Mbps and 3Mbps (used by Profibus applications).
17 July 2017
- Open new CleverTerm entry in Linux start icon
- Fix wrong checksum calculation (only Windows) in modbus.lua script
5 December 2016
- Sending files under Windows: Only files with plain ASCII characters in their name/path were handled correctly - fixed!
22 September 2016
- Add save received data functionality
- Ask user to create a dialogs folder when outside installation dir
- Create default script when dialogs dir is empty.
17 August 2016
- First official Release.